Welcome to the SIGraDI 2022 Conference Camera-Ready Submission process.
SIGraDI 2022 Conference is hosted by Universidad Peruana de Ciencias Aplicadas (Lima, Perú) School of Architecture and supported by the SIGraDi Executive International Committee (CEI) and the SIGraDi Advisory Committee (CA).
Please review for a few minutes the following information that contextualizes the process, the structure, and the criteria that the reviewers will use to evaluate your submission.
The process of blind peer review for oral presentation and publication will be carried out in three stages.
Stage 1 (Closed): Abstract (Min 400 Max 600 words and References without template, only from the OpenConf form). Stage 2: Full paper (10 or 12 pages, and between 2,500 and 3,500 words). Template and instructions available(link)
- Stage 3: Camera-Ready Submission will be available after the results of the peer review of the conference papers.
In all stages you can use any of the official languages of SIGraDi (Spanish, Português or English).
Submissions in each stage must be based on the following structure:
- Title. Title of the submission must be concise and consistent with the purpose of the research.
- Keywords. maximum of 5 keywords in English that identify the project. The first letter capitalized. The first keyword is one of the sub track of the conference. For example: BIM Adoption, Gender Equality, Shape Grammars, etc.
- Introduction. What is the problem studied? What is its relevance and its objectives?
- Methodology. How was the study carried out, what stages, materials and techniques were used?
- Results. What are the expected results or findings?
- Discussion. What is the contribution and impact to our field
- References Are these the most relevant sources? For citations in the submission, use APA 7th edition (2020) style. For example: (Author Surname, Year), Author Surname (Year), or (Author Surname1, Year; Author Surname 2, Year). Do not include references that are not cited in your submission.
The Submissions will be peer-reviewed by an International Scientific Committee with recommendations under the following evaluation criteria:
- Concordance with the main theme and/or topics of the conference Critical Appropriations.
- Originality of the topic, research problem or project. The submission should contain original research that has neither been published nor submitted for publication elsewhere.
- Relevance of the contribution to the field.
- Methodology or techniques used;
- Quality of references;
- General organization of the submission according to the guidelines.
Please, select the language of the OpenConf Interface (EN, ES, PT) to the right:
- Please check back
- Committee sign-in is closed